Error: Tournament Not Found.
The tournament you requested cannot be found or is no longer available. Use the links below to select another tournament.
PRESENTED BY DEMARINI
Game Day USA is proud to announce the 2019 Game Day USA All-Star Weekend events (Presented by Demarini). These events honor standout baseball players from throughout the United States and Canada. The two-day events feature All-Star game competition, a three-game guarantee, individual sport performance evaluations, and our Skills Competition Presented by Wilson and Homerun Derby Presented by DeMarini. Over 3,000 athletes participated in 2018 and 1,000 athletes were selected by an independent panel of high school and college coaches to represent Game Day USA at a winter Disney Baseball event and the Game Day USA Junior All-American Games.
This is certain to be a memorable experience for all athletes and their families. Players may participate in more than one All-Star Event. Top participants will be selected to represent Game Day USA at a Disney Baseball event at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Florida in the winter of 2019. Players will also have the opportunity to be invited to the Game Day USA Junior All-American Games.
When registering a participant for a Game Day USA All-Star event, the registration system will automatically enter the participant into the correct age division according to his/her birthdate. If this birthdate doesn’t match that of an available age division, it will say that the event is closed. We recommend that all players play with their age division which will allow proper evaluations to be done by the scouts and evaluators. IF A PARTICIPANT WOULD LIKE TO PLAY UP, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AND ASK FOR MIKE MOYZIS; 630-664-4263.
Please find individual event locations by sport listed below.
- Team rosters will be about 12 players
- Ages 8U - 17U (Ages vary depending on date and location)
- Team rosters will be created by age and position. In some events age groups may be combined.
- Players will be guaranteed to play in 3 games (weather permitting), and coaches will be directed to divide playing time equally.
Players will have the opportunity to qualify in a number of ways:
- Coach Nominations: Players can be nominated by their coaches any time via an online Coach Nomination Form. Coaches will also be provided Player Nomination Forms in their tournament packets at Game Day USA tournaments.
- Player of the Game “MVP” Program: Our Player of the Game “MVP” selectees will receive a special award and qualify for All-Star Weekend events.
- Game Day USA Outstanding Player Award: Game Day USA Staff and Scouts will select outstanding players throughout the spring and summer tournament series.
Once a registration fee is paid for an All-Star event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Game Day USA will do everything reasonably possible to get the event completed. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather or field conditions, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different All-Star event in 2019 or 2020, subject to availability and registration deadlines.