ALL-STAR WEEKEND PRESENTED BY DEMARINI
AGES 8U - 17U
Cincinnati, OH: July 20 - 21, 2019
Game Day USA is pleased to announce its 2019 All-Star Weekend events presented by Demarini. These two-day events will honor standout BASEBALL PLAYERS from both the U.S. and Canada and will feature All-Star Competition, a three-game guarantee, individual sport performance evaluations and our Demarini Skills Competition and Home Run Derby. This will be a memorable experience for all participants and their families. Please find additional information listed below.
- Team rosters will be a maximum of 12 players.
- Team rosters will be created by age and position.
- Players will be guaranteed to play in 3 games (weather permitting), and coaches will be directed to divide playing time equally.
- Players will receive a Game Jersey and Certificate of Achievement.
- All Championship winners will receive a Championship Ring.
Players will have the opportunity to qualify in a number of ways:
- Coach Nominations: Players can be nominated by their coaches any time via an online Coach Nomination Form. Coaches will also be provided Player Nomination Forms in their tournament packets at Game Day USA tournaments.
- Player of the Game “MVP” Program: Our Player of the Game “MVP” selectees will receive a special award and qualify for All-Star Weekend events.
- Game Day USA Outstanding Player Award: Game Day USA Staff and Scouts will select outstanding players throughout the spring and summer tournament series.
Top Participants will be invited to play with Game Day USA in the Disney New Year’s Baseball Classic at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Pricing is subject to change.
Hote information will be available soon....
Once a registration fee is paid for an All-Star event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. A credit will remain on file for the registered participant for future use.
In the event of inclement weather, Game Day USA will do everything reasonably possible to get the event completed. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather or field conditions, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different All-Star event subject to availability and registration deadlines.
|Event Dates||July 20 - 21, 2019|
|Primary Complex||Mason Sports Park|
|Age Divisions||8U, 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U|