Fast Pitch Softball
Game Day USA is proud to announce the 2019 Game Day USA Softball All-Star Weekend events for FAST PITCH SOFTBALL. These events honor standout softball players from throughout the United States. The two-day events feature All-Star game competition, a three-game guarantee, and Skills Competition and Homerun Derby. Our Game Day USA scouts will also be evaluating each player for "top prospects" to play in our Junior All-American Games.
This is certain to be a memorable experience for all athletes and their families. Players may participate in more than one All-Star Event. .
Please find event information below
- Team rosters will be about 12 players
- Team rosters will be created by age and position. In some events age groups may be combined.
- Players will be guaranteed to play in 3 games (weather permitting), and coaches will be directed to divide playing time equally.
Players will have the opportunity to qualify in a number of ways:
- Coach Nominations: Players can be nominated by their coach at any time via an online Nomination Form. Coaches will also be provided Player Nomination Forms in their tournament packets which can be turned in at Game Day USA tournament check-in.
- Player of the Game "MVP" Program: Player of the Game "MVP" selectees at Game Day USA tournaments will receive a special award and qualify for All-Star Weekend events.
- Scout picks: Game Day USA staff and scouts will be selecting outstanding players throughout the spring and summer tournament season.
If you have questions, please contact Tyler Wells; TWells@athletx.com or 630-664-4263.
Once a registration fee is paid for an All-Star event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Game Day USA will do everything reasonably possible to get the event completed. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather or field conditions, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different All-Star event in 2019 or 2020, subject to availability and registration deadlines.