2383 Highway 41
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
AwardsTeam and individual awards for the top two (2) teams per age group.
Tournament FormatPool Play Plus Playoffs
Games Guaranteed4 Game Guarantee
Fields9U - Bases 65, Pitching Mound 45; 10U - Bases 65, Pitching Mound 46; 11U - Bases 70, Pitching Mound 50; 12U - Bases 70, Pitching Mound 50; 13U - Bases 90, Pitching Mound 60; 14U - Bases 90, Pitching Mound 60
Hotel InfoShipyard Park Hotel Policy - Game Day USA is not involved with Charleston Hotels. *All attendees are strongly encouraged to use GroupHousing to support the event*. Attendees are Guaranteed the Lowest Rate at all hotels. For Assistance, please call 888.290.3210, option 1. All rooms should be booked online so you can receive a reservation number and fill out your rooming list. GroupHousing has secured as many hotels as possible for different budgets. 888.290.3210, option 1.
Click Here to book your lodging
AdmissionShipyard Park will be collecting a Daily Spectator Free of: $10 for Adults, $8 for Students, Free - Children 5 and Under
Special NotesGames may begin at 8:00 am on Wednesday. All teams will be scheduled to play sometime on Wednesday, no exceptions. Sunday, June 18th will be a rain date. The Official Schedule for this event will be released on the Monday before the event by midnight. It will be sent via email to Head Coaches and also posted online at GAMEDAYUSA.COM. This event is expected to fill quickly and sell out. Entry is only guaranteed upon receipt of the entry fee. Email confirmation will be sent upon receipt of payment.
Updated Refund/Credit Policy
Once an entry fee is paid for an event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason whatsoever, unless Game Day USA cancels the event in advance of the event weekend due to insufficient enrollment. If a team registers and subsequently is unable to participate, the following refund/credit policy applies:
- For teams who took Event Insurance at the time of registration, Game Day USA will provide a full refund of the registration fee for any team withdrawing from an event up to 15 days prior to the scheduled start of the event.
- For teams who do not opt for Event Insurance at the time of registration, Game Day USA will provide a 100% credit of the registration fee for any team withdrawing from an event up to 15 days prior to the scheduled start of the event.
- Tournament withdrawals within 15 days prior to the start of the event will forfeit all tournament fees.
If an event is canceled at any time or shortened due to inclement weather or field conditions, Game Day USA will issue credits as follows:
- 0 Games: 100% credit toward a future Game Day USA event either later in 2023 or 2024.
- 1 game: 50% credit toward a future Game Day USA event either later in 2023 or 2024.
- 2nd Game Started: 25% credit towards a future Game Day USA event either later in 2023 or 2024.
- 2 or more games completed: No credits due.