Description**NO ELITE TEAMS** This event is intended for teams that are in the middle "silver" or bottom tier of their travel baseball league. We ask that top level "elite or gold" teams do not register for this event, so that we can have some parity in pool and playoff games. Part time travel teams or house league All-Star teams are also welcome. Game Day USA administration will NOT be responsible for conducting research to qualify teams; we are trusting Head Coaches to classify their teams properly.
Venue(s)Meijer Sports Complex
3300 10 Mile Rd NE
Rockford, MI 49341
AwardsTeam and Individual Awards will be given to Finalists and Champions at each division.
Tournament FormatPool Play Plus Playoffs
Games Guaranteed3 Game Guarantee
Fields10U - Bases 65, Pitching Mound 46; 11U - Bases 70, Pitching Mound 50; 12U - Bases 70, Pitching Mound 50; 13U - Bases 80, Pitching Mound 54; 14U - Bases 90, Pitching Mound 60; 15U - Bases 90, Pitching Mound 60
Hotel InfoAll Game Day USA events are STAY-TO-PLAY. In order to participate in the tournaments, all athletes are required to book their lodging through Athletx Travel. Athletx Travel has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. If you choose not to book your lodging through Athletx Travel, you will be required to pay an alternative lodging fee. Contact email@example.com for alternative lodging inquiries. If you are considered local to an event (within 75 miles) please let us know so we can verify and get you noted as compliant. If within 2 weeks of the event, Athletx Travel will not be an option and the alternative lodging fee will automatically applied unless the team is considered local.
Click Here to book your lodging
AdmissionThere will be a $10.00 per day, per vehicle parking fee.
Special NotesFriday games may begin at 12:00 p.m. (NOON). The Official Schedule for this event will be released on the Tuesday before the event by midnight. It will be sent via email to Head Coaches and also posted online at GAMEDAYUSA.COM. This event is expected to fill quickly and sell out. Entry is only guaranteed upon receipt of the entry fee. Email confirmation will be sent upon receipt of payment.
Updated Refund/Credit Policy
Once an entry fee is paid for an event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason whatsoever, unless Game Day USA cancels the event in advance of the event weekend due to insufficient enrollment. If a team registers and subsequently is unable to participate, the following refund/credit policy applies:
- For teams who took Event Insurance at the time of registration, Game Day USA will provide a full refund of the registration fee for any team withdrawing from an event up to 15 days prior to the scheduled start of the event.
- For teams who do not opt for Event Insurance at the time of registration, Game Day USA will provide a 100% credit of the registration fee for any team withdrawing from an event up to 15 days prior to the scheduled start of the event.
- Tournament withdrawals within 15 days prior to the start of the event will forfeit all tournament fees.
If an event is canceled at any time or shortened due to inclement weather or field conditions, Game Day USA will issue credits as follows:
- 0 Games: 100% credit toward a future Game Day USA event either later in 2023 or 2024.
- 1 game: 50% credit toward a future Game Day USA event either later in 2023 or 2024.
- 2nd Game Started: 25% credit towards a future Game Day USA event either later in 2023 or 2024.
- 2 or more games completed: No credits due.